Gifts

Gabby's POV

After Matt had little Matteo in his arms, I went to grab the gift that Hermann give to us. I knew it was form him and Cindy. I couldn't wait to see what they gave us. I then looked in and smiled, seeing a little outfit that looked like Matt. I then went to show him. "Oh my god Matt, look at this." Matt then turned his attention away from Matteo to the gift.

"That is so adorable. Future Firefighter." I then turned my head to look at them all. "Okay guys, don't just stand there. Find a place to sit and relax before you have to leave." They all nodded and smiled before I went and saw Sylvie give me another bag. "Hermann may think that that little guy might be a future firefighter. But, how about we keep his options open?"

I grabbed the bag from her and then smiled, seeing another little outfit. "Future Paramedic" I turned to show Matt and then rubbed his cheek. "Don't start an argument. We are not deciding this for him. He will choose his path." He nodded and smiled before looking at Sylvie. "Thanks." We continued to go around the room for a while, getting multiple gifts.

Boden was the last one to give us some gifts. "I heard the name. I thought maybe you'd like to have something to show Matteo one day for when you decide to tell him about his namesake." Matt grabbed the bag a little confused before grabbing little badges. One of the mini badges had his number on it, while the other had Andy's number on it. He teared up when he saw that.

I went to grab his hand and smiled. "They are adorable." However, I had mixed feelings about them. I decided to push my feelings down and just nodded. "Thanks Boden." I looked at all of our friends, glad to be spending a little time with them because I knew they had to leave soon as they were all still on shift. However, that time couldn't come soon enough because I need Gabby.