Reception Part 1

Matt's POV

Once me and Gabby were changed, I picked her up in his arms Bridal Style to carry her to the living room. Before leaving the bedroom, we shared a nice kiss and smiled. "Lets go see our friends and family. Just ignore the glares about the sweats." She nodded and smiled as we went out of our bedroom to the living room to see our friends.

After leaving our room, we saw them all there waiting for us. "Okay, we need room on at least a couch for this one to be comfortable." They all nodded and smiled as I carried her to a couch and sat her down next to her brother. "Reserve the spot next to you for me." I then turned to look at everybody to see they were staring at us.

Severide spoke up first. "Dude, what's with the sweats?" I sighed. "She just got out of the hospital and needs to be comfortable. I got spit on by Matteo after his feeding." He nodded. I then turned to look at Gabby, seeing she was going to agree with the lie. However, Antonio was not. "Just admit it Matt, you want to be comfortable too!"

I looked at him and sighed. "Fine, I wanted to be comfortable. Now listen, I get we are married now and everything but....I am still the host. I ordered us some Chinese, it should be here soon. Gabby can't drink alcohol so neither am I. Drinks will be given out in this priority: Me and Gabby, Antonio, Firehouse, Police and then Med. However, if any of you wake up Matteo...you are back of the line behind Med."

Everybody nodded and smiled. I then replied. "Then lets get the drinks on. No alcohol, just pops and water." I went to open the cup cupboard before looking at Gabby. "Gabby, what do you want to drink?" Gabby then smiled at me. "Just some water is fine Matt. Still breastfeeding." I smiled and nodded before grabbing her some water for the both of us. I then walked over, letting Antonio get his drink before everybody else.