Family Time Part 2

Gabby's POV

When I heard Antonio say that he would be okay with a courthouse wedding again, I was shocked. Yet, at the same time I was relieved. If we are being completely honest, I didn't want the big wedding. I just wanted to be married to Matt again. I love him and want him to be my husband....again. We have fought so hard to get here and now, I don't want to let him go.

"Antonio, I know you are probably just saying this to make me happy but....do you mean it?" He looked at me and nodded. "Dad almost took you away from us. Dad almost hurt Matt and I think at one point he said to stay away or he would kill him." Matt gulped when he said that before rubbing my arm, most likely giving me as much comfort as we both need.

Antonio then continued..."Gabby, if you and Matt want to get married at the courthouse again. I will be there with the family and we will support you. Just make sure we have a nice party afterwards. We can do a vow renewal sometime." I nodded and smiled at Matt before leaning up to kiss him softly. "Just curious, did you Call 51 to tell them what happened?"

Matt shook his head and then sighed. "I didn't know what you wanted me to do in that situation. I mean, Brett and Sylvie already know so I assumed that they would tell 51. But, if you want them to visit then I will call them. But, you need to be the one to tell me to do it." I nodded and smiled, looking at Matt. "Call them and let them come in this time."

Matt nodded and smiled as he kissed my forehead. "I love you Gabby and I will be back." I smiled as he got up to go Call 51 before turning my attention to Antonio. "What the hell do you think got into dad's head? Why in the world did he do this to me?"