Chapter 130

Gabby's POV

As I wake up from my nap, I hear some people walking downstairs while talking...quite loudly. I was not impressed when Antonio knew that I was taking a nap and that Matteo was probably sleeping. After making my way out of the bedroom, I walk into the living room to see Matt. That's when I got really pissed off. He knows I am resting and that Matteo is always asleep around now. I decided to walk over to him and slap his arm.

He turned to look at me. "Ow, what was that for?" I looked at him and Antonio. "I just got him down for a nap. He has been a restless sleeper since we got here. Say stay quiet or else you are sleeping on that couch tonight!" I move to walk away to the couch, not impressed. Matt then sighs as he looks at me. That's when Antonio speaks up.

"Why do you think I'm whispering to you Matt? Rule #1 of having a newborn, always whisper." Matt nods and chuckles. I hear him chuckled and then turn my head to give him my signature glare, not being impressed. Matt sees my glare and then gulps. "I love you Gabby." I chuckled. "I love you too. Now, what stuff did you get me and where is it? I need to freshen up. I smell like sweat and it's disgusting."

Matt nodded before looking through the bags. "Here, I got you a travel kit. It has small stuff." I sighed. "Not like you know what I like or anything." I just walk away and go to the washroom to freshen up a bit. After walking away, Antonio turns to look at Matt. "What's her problem?" Matt looked at him and sighed. "Can you unpack for us? I'll be back. I'm gonna go talk to her."

Antonio nods at Matt before going to unpack some of the things and setting it down on the table he has in the basement. Meanwhile, Matt walks to the washroom so that he can talk to Gabby.