Give me my Baby

Matt's POV

After a good 30 minutes of questioning, I saw that Gabby was starting to get tired and emotional. I got up and then went to look at Jay. Nudging him a bit, I tried to give him the message that it might be time for him to relax. However, he ignored it.

"Now, the doctors say you had pain in your abdominal area. I just want to make sure that what he did was just make you faint and that he didn't hurt you." That was enough, I yelled. "Jay!" He turned to look at me and then sighed. "Sorry." I got up and then walked over to him. "Gabby, you relax. I will be back soon okay?" I walked over to her, seeing there was tears.

Gabby was shaken up by this. I kissed her softly before rubbing her hand. She nodded, giving me a fake reassuring smile. "I'll be fine. Just get me Matteo." I nodded when I heard Antonio come into the room. "Someone say Matteo?" I turned to look at him and smiled. Gabby lightened up when she saw Antonio.

Antonio put Matteo's car seat on the bed and then got him out for Gabby. "Here we go." Gabby smiled when she had Matteo in her arms. "Hi buddy, mommy's here." She kissed his forehead and smiled. I then walked over to the both of them and smiled as I sat down next to Gabby. After sitting down, I kissed her head and rubbed her arm.

"Me and Antonio are going to go out and talk to Jay for a minute okay? I will be back soon. Then, I will join you on the bed and we can cuddle with Matteo." Gabby smiled as she turned her head and then leaned up to kiss me. "Sounds perfect." I smiled while kissing her. "Love you." She smiled. "Love you too." I smiled while getting up before looking at Antonio and walking out to talk to Jay. I wanted to give him a piece of my mind.