Wedding Day Part 2

Antonio's POV

"Antonio, will you be my best man?"

I was shocked when Matt asked me that. "But, I am supposed to be giving Gabby away at the end of the aisle." I looked at him and smiled. "I think we can both agree that Gabby doesn't need to be given away. Plus, I am not going to be standing at the front when she walked in. We are going to be walking in together as a family. Matteo in our arms, us hand in hand."

I smiled at him and nodded. "That sounds adorable. Listen, you go talk to Gabby. I want to go get my formal police officers uniform. Think I can invite some of my friends from CPD?" I looked at him and sighed. "Jay and Lindsay only." Antonio nodded before smiling. "I promise, no Voigt." He then went to hug me before walking away.

I looked at Severide and smiled at him. "You okay with Antonio being my best man? I want it to just be family up there. I mean....blood family. I love you guys but, I would rather be able to smile at your dorky face while I am reciting my vows than have to have you standing behind me." Severide smiled and nodded. "So listen, who is going to be telling Gabby?"

I smiled at her. "We are going to tell her together. I am going to bring her to you, you are going to help her get ready as well as Matteo. Then, I am going to come back here and Severide...you can help me get ready." Severide nodded and smiled. "Okay then, let's go tell Gabby that we are going to get married. Today."