Shower Part 1

Matt's POV

After getting undressed, me and Gabby were now both just wearing some towels. Gabby was already in the bathroom as I walked in with a towel around my waist to see her staring at herself in the mirror. Walking up behind her, I moved my arms around her waist before bending down to kiss her neck softly. "Got you look gorgeous when you are just wearing a towel."

Gabby chuckled and then turned around to look at me. "Even when I still look 6 months pregnant?" I moved to step close to her and then nodded as I moved my hands to her stomach...gently rubbing it before kissing her softly. "Definitely." She smiled when I said that before letting her towel drop onto the counter. "Take mine off for me?"

She nodded and smirked as she grabbed my towel and then took it off. She set it down next to hers before grabbing my hand and leading me to the shower she already started. "Hopefully this is how hot you like it." I smirked when she said that while stepping into the shower. She then turned around to look at me while I stepped close to her. "It's perfect."

Feeling her hands on my arms, I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her butt while kissing her. This was our first real alone time where we didn't have to worry about anybody walking in on us or having to hold us back. Matteo was still fast asleep in the bedroom and we were alone in the shower. "Here, let me wash you and then we can do that some more."

Gabby nodded and smiled as she stepped close to me. I grabbed some soap and smiled as I felt her head on my shoulder. Kissing her head softly, I started to wash her beautiful body as we stood close to one another and held each other close.