Chapter 68

Gabby's POV

As I laid down in the bed, resting my eyes for a moment...I started to hear a bit of noise. I was starting to regret asking Matt if he could let people in because the moment he left, my head started throbbing. The hospital's beeping is starting to get on my nerves. It also didn't help that I was really worried and stressed right now. I mean, I am a new mom and back here in the hospital. I was going to talk to Matt when they got here. I only want Boden and Stella instead.

That's when I saw him come into the room. Smiling at him, I reached out for him because he brought the two people I wanted to see. "You made a great choice for who I wanted to see." Matt smiled when I said that. "Knowing you, you're gonna get tired before we can get through the entire group so....I got the two people you wanted to see the most."

I smiled before looking at him, deciding to add Kelly to my list of people I want to see. "When they are done Matt, can you get Kelly? He should meet his honorary godson." Matt turned to look at me. "Honorary godson?" I sighed, knowing we would need to talk about it. "We will talk later." He nodded before bending over to kiss my forehead again.

Boden then walked up to me. "It's so nice to finally see you Dawson. I was shocked when we heard from Matt you were pregnant. Glad to see that you are back together and that you finally have a family." I smiled and nodded before remembering. "Matt, did you tell them yet about our new relationship status? I forgot." He turned to look at me and then smiled. "You tell them."

Stella and Boden both looked at me confused. That's when I turned my hand to them, showing off my engagement ring. Matt then smiled. "You're looking at the future Mrs. Captain Casey."