Chapter 55

Antonio's POV

After making my way to the kitchen, I saw my dad getting quite angry with Matt. I shared his anger at first but, I knew my dad was out of line....especially considering what he did while he was married to my mother. Stupid son of a bitch had an affair which gave us a half-sister, whom we just learned about a few years ago. I snapped out of it when I saw my dad hit Matt.

"That'll teach you to hurt my daughter again!" I heard my dad say before hearing Gabby yell. "DAD! What the hell are you doing?" I moved to hold my dad back. "Dad, that was uncalled for and we both know it." He turned to look at me and then looked at Matt. "I mean it Matthew, you do not hurt my daughter, grandson or else." I looked at my dad and snapped into cop mode.

"Ramon Dawson! This is your last warning. One more of that and I will arrest you. I don't care if you are my father. That there is uttering threats." He turned to look at me and nodded, walking away to the living room. "How about I get a chance to hold my grandson for a bit?" He said while looking at Gabby. However, she wasn't having any of it. Grabbing Matteo, she got up and then looked at my dad. "No way, not until we talk. Matt, come here for a sec?"

Matt turned to look at her and nodded, turning the burners down. "What can I do for you Gabs?" He walked up to her side, worried. She looked at him. "Take Matteo, Eva and Diego to our room. Let them hold them while you sit with them on the bed. Me and Antonio need to talk to my father." Matt looked at her concerned, "Gabby, don't over do it!" She gave him a glare. That shut him up and made him walk away. "C'mon Eva and Diego." Grabbing Matteo, he led my kids to their bedroom so me and Gabby could talk to our father in private.