What do You think Got into Dad's Head?

Antonio's POV

As I heard Gabby ask me that question, I actually wondered that too. I mean, Gabby was always our father's favorite (that was no secret and I just accepted it). But, injuring your favorite (and only) daughter just because of a decision she made (and you don't agree of) is crazy.

"Honestly Gabs, I have no clue. He is crazy and if you need me to, I will gladly testify against dad if it gets that far. I know we always say family first but...not when you attack family. I mean, that was unacceptable and I would hope that you would testify against me if I ever did something like that against you. That's just not right and we have to fight it."

Gabby sighed as she looked at me. "I just hope that I don't have any internal bleeding or anything. I want to be around for Matteo and I want to marry Matt again." I looked into her eyes and saw she was scared. I then got up and moved to kiss her forehead. "Listen, I need to apologize for something okay?"

Gabby looked at me confused before nodding. "What is it?" I sighed before looking at her..."I am sorry for being so hard on Matt. I know you guys love each other and he treats you great. I haven't seen you that happy with a guy before. And that's all that matters. So sis, I promise to try and be easier to him. Make it less awkward. He needs a break, you both do."

Gabby smiled at me (or at least I thought she did) when I heard Matt walk in again. "So, I just called 51. They said they should be here within the next 30 minutes." Gabby nodded and smiled when Matt said that. I then turned to look at him and chuckled. "Great, now I don't know whether Gabby was smiling at me after what I said or at you."

Gabby chuckled and then looked at me. "It started with a smile for what you said, then it got bigger because the man I am crazy in love with walked in." Matt smiled when she said that and then walked over to her to kiss her forehead. "Listen, I want to know how you want the house's visit to go?" Gabby looked up at Matt, looking confused. "What do you mean?"