Meeting Uncle Antonio

Gabby's POV

It was now 8 am the morning after giving birth to our miracle, Matteo Andres Casey. I was now wide awake and waiting for Matt to return from taking a morning shower when I saw my brother walk into the hospital. "Hi Antonio." He looked at me and smiled. "Where's Matt?" I could tell he was a little annoyed that he wasn't here. "Calm down, he's in the shower. This little guy had a bit of an accident while changing his first diaper." I looked at Matteo smiling.

Antonio then calmed down and grabbed a chair. "I called Voigt just to let you know, he is giving me the morning off so that I can meet my little nephew. God, I love saying that." I turned to look at him and smiled. "You want to hold him? I need to call the nurse to adjust this bed. This pillow just doesn't cut it anymore." He smiled and nodded. "Give me that little guy." He got up and came to grab him out of my arms before carrying him to the recliner, holding him.

Once Antonio had Matteo in his arms, I went to call the nurse. That's when I saw my favorite Nurse walk in. She was always the friendliest of all the nurses when I walked in, Maggie Lockhart. She smiled at me when she walked in. "Where's the little guy?" I went and pointed. "He's being interrogated by the detective." She turned and saw Antonio talking in spanish.

Maggie smiled before looking at me again. "How can I help? I have been transferred from ER to Maternity to help you. Chicago Med has to help Chicago Fire." I smiled at her and nodded. "Can I stop laying down flat? I want to be able to see people when they come. Oh, and promise me no visitors before 9 am. I need an hour at least before I am ready for 51 to come here." Maggie then gulped as she turned to look at the crew that was just arriving. "They're here, like right now."

Just then, Matt walked in with his new clothes. "Where's Matteo?"