Chapter 137

Antonio's POV

As I woke up the next morning, all I could hear was knocks on the front door. I turned to look at the time on my clock to see it was 7 am in the morning. Who the hell could be here at 7 am? When it didn't stop, I decided to get up out of bed. Grabbing some sweats and a shirt, I walked out of my bedroom to the front door. I was not in the mood. I didn't have any coffee in me so I was going to yell at whoever was going to be there at the door.

Opening the door, I didn't even look before yelling. "What!?!" That's when I noticed that it was my kids and Laura. "Oh, sorry guys." Laura looked at me and chuckled. "You look like shit." I laughed and smiled before bending down to hug my kids. "Hi guys, how about you go to the kitchen. You're here early." Laura turned to look at me. "I have that trip remember? My friend is getting married in Minneapolis? We agreed you would watch the kids and we would swap."

I completely forgot about that. Shit. "Sorry, things have been crazy for a while. A lot has happened since you've last been here." I decided to let Laura in. "Here, come in for a bit." She nodded before walking in to see Matt coming upstairs in his towel. "Antonio, can you keep it down? You woke up Matteo who was for once sleeping in. Gabby is not happy!"

Laura looked at him confused. "What are Matt and Gabby doing here?" I looked at her and sighed. "Sorry Matt, Laura just came to drop the kids off. Go back to bed. I will tell her what happened okay? Sorry." Matt nodded and just went back to bed, pissed off. I turned to look at Laura. "Here, you need any breakfast?" Laura nodded and then made her way in with me.