Preparing for 51

Gabby's POV

After hearing what Matt asked me, I was confused. What did he mean by "how do you want the house's visit to go?" How else would it go? They come in and say hi, we talk for a bit and then they leave. He is really confusing me. He better clear it up for me before I get stressed out.

"Okay, just please explain before I start analyzing this and getting stressed." Matt sighed when I said that before explaining. "Maggie says max 3 visitors at a time. Matteo is exempt. But, I am not exempt. So...do you want me to stay with you guys so only 2 of our friends can come in at once?"

I looked up at Matt and thought about it. "Stay here. They are obviously not just going to want to talk to me. They are going to want to see both of us together." I then turned to look at my brother. "Antonio, sorry to say this but....I am going to have to kick you out for a while."

Antonio chuckled when I said that before nodding. He then got up before moving to kiss my forehead. "You feel better okay and take it easy. I promise to call you guys next time. Or maybe you can call me to set something up."

Matt nodded when he said that. "Just try and keep us out of the family drama. I don't need Gabby stressed right now. Between her sleep deprivation, Matteo and us trying to work stuff out...Gabby has enough on her plate as it is."

I agreed with Matt and grabbed his hand, nodding. "We have a wedding to start planning. You are right, we shouldn't wait." Matt smiled when I said that before bending down to kiss my forehead softly once again. "Just relax, I'll get Boden and Stella first."

I nodded as Matt got up. "Thanks." I smiled while watching Matt walk away to the waiting room so that he can go get Boden and Stella.