Chapter 5

Gabby's POV

"Matteo Andres Casey"

Antonio smiled at me before rubbing my arm. "After his father and..." Matt then jumped in and continued..."Andy, my best friend and fallen brother in arms". I smiled at them both before feeling another contraction. "Matt, you better not have a shift anytime soon." I grabbed his hand and started to squeeze hard....breathing through the contraction as I also grabbed Antonio's hand, squeezing his hand as well.

"Trust me, I am taking time off after you give birth." He said to me, reassuring me that everything will be okay. "Plus, this is worth it. My miracle giving birth to our little miracle." I smiled when I heard him call me his miracle. "You still think of me as your miracle after all we've been through?" He smiled at me before nodding. "You're risking your life to give me a kid."

We all looked at each other and just nodded. I then laid back, feeling Matt rub my hair. "Gabby, I am so sorry for everything we have gone through over the years. I promise, this time will be different. I promise that to you too Antonio. I love Gabby, always have. I am going to be there for her and Matteo." Antonio smiled at Matt and then nodded, shaking his hand.

After having that sweet moment between the three of us, I grabbed their hands again and then got them ready. "Guys." They turned their attention to me and just held on tight as I squeezed their hands, having another contraction. "You are lucky I love you Matthew Casey!" I started yelling after going through this pain.

Matt just smiled at me and nodded. "I love you too Gabby"