Have to do What?

Gabby's POV

I heard some talking outside after being woken up by the sound of the door closing. Matt really needs to work on being quieter with the front door. When I made my way out of the bedroom in my bathrobe, I saw Matt talking to Mouch. I then heard him say that he had to do something, wondering what I decided to ask him just that.

"What do you have to do?" Matt turned to look at me, looking startled that I came out...like he was trying to hide something. He tried to play it cool. "Hey baby, I am just having a quick meeting with Mouch about union stuff. Shouldn't be long." I walked over to him and then smiled, going to kiss him softly. I then turned to Mouch.

Mouch knew I could differentiate between the truth and bull very easily. "Mouch, spill." Matt sighed and then decided to tell me himself. "I am looking at updating my life insurance that I have with being a firefighter." I looked at him and then got mad. "Without talking to me? Matt, this is not something you do at 8 AM without me!"

Matt sighed and then moved to sit down. "Sit down with us. I am just looking at how much it would cost to add Matteo to the policy to give him insurance protection. Stuff life health insurance and add him as a recipient of life insurance." I nodded before sitting down next to him. "Mouch, you have until the baby wakes up to get this over with so...let's go." With that, Mouch started explaining our options...including the price.