Christie

Christie's POV

I smiled at my brother and Gabby, noticing how surprised they we're that I was here and not in Florida. I then hoped I would be able to go in but....until they invited me in, I stayed at the door because I saw they we're in an intimate position.

That's when Matt got up. "Sis, how are you?" He walked over to me and smiled, hugging me. "Why didn't you tell me you were in town? I would've came to get you at O'Hare." I smiled at him. "I didn't want you to do that because you have a son now. Sorry Violet couldn't come. Jim has her for the week."

Matt nodded and then went to walk over to the crib. "Here Christie, he is asleep so just come walk by. I want to introduce you to someone." I walked over to him and smiled as I looked down at my sleeping nephew. "Christie, I want to introduce you to Matteo Andres Casey" I stared at him and smiled. "He has dad's nose."

I smiled at my brother. "You are finally a dad Matt, how does it feel?" I then turned to look at Gabby. "Oh and by the way, congratulations Gabby." I went to hug her. "I heard that someone got engaged again." Matt looked at me from behind and then spoke up. "How did you hear about that?" I smiled at him. "From her brother Antonio."