Date Night Part 3

Matt's POV

Once we finished eating, I got up and brought our plates to the kitchen. I threw them into the dishwasher knowing that I didn't plan on doing dishes anytime soon. I then made my way back to Gabby, ready to hold her in my arms once again so that we could sit together. Maybe this time, we would just relax and not get too intimate with each other. I know we did that a lot when we first got together and when we got back together but...I don't need that anymore. We have a baby.

After making my way back to the couch, I saw Gabby move over to let me sit down next to her. Wrapping my arm around her back, I moved to kiss her head before closing the covers. "So listen, I just wanted to ask you about what you saw in there in the nursery. You okay with the design that I already started? Or do you want me to change stuff. I need to know before I go any further." She looked up at me and shook her head. "It looks great, just let me help."

I nodded and smiled. "So listen, one thing we did say we we're going to look at was Amazon stuff that we can order. Want to get that started? Because we both know that, once Matteo wakes back up....you are going to feed him and then we are going to stay in bed to sleep." Gabby smiled at me and then nodded. "The faster we order it, the faster it gets here."

I chuckled and nodded before reaching over to grab my iPad which I made sure to bring out to the living room from the bedroom before I left. Opening the Amazon app, I went to open some things I looked at while we were in the hospital. "Now, I did already find some things that I liked for the nursery but...I didn't order them. Thought you would like to approve."

Gabby nodded before looking at the items and then sighed. "Okay Matt, this stuff here is great..." I smiled, thinking that I did a great job when she continued. "...for a 8 month old. We need stuff for a newborn. Toys and stuff, not until he is 8 months. So, let me get you into the right section of the store so that you know what we need." Gabby then started browsing the store, bringing us to the right section so we could shop for Matteo.