The Wedding Part 1

2 Hours Later in the Hospital Chapel.

Matt's POV

As I made my way down the aisle, I saw a whole lot of our friends from CPD, 51 and Chicago Med. I then saw Sharon Goodwin, the hospital administrator who made this all possible within a matter of hours. I decided to walk up to her to thank her for her assistance.

"Mrs. Goodwin." Goodwin then turned to look at me as she sat with Will and Natalie. "Matt. I am so happy that Gabby is okay. After everything that she has gone through, this is horrible." I smiled and went to shake her hand. "I just want to thank you so much for how you helped me set this all up so fast. I want to let her know that she is my everything." She smiled at me. "Congratulations once again on Matteo."

I smiled and nodded before looking at Will and Natalie. "You guys are next." Will chuckled and nodded before getting up and going to shake my hand. "How is Gabby doing? I went to check up on her this morning. She surprised?" I smiled and nodded. "Yes. She wasn't expecting this but...I needed to cheer her up with something and I had to make her mine."

Natalie smiled and then got up to hug me. "I told her that me calling you to be there for the birth was going to be a good thing. I mean, look at you guys. A week after Matteo's birth, not only did you get engaged but now....you are getting married again." I smiled, thinking about the week that we had. "Best week of my life."

I smiled before walking over to CPD when I saw Hank Voigt. I walked up to him and then sighed. "Voigt." He turned to look at me before speaking in his signature deep raspy voice. "Ah, Casey. How are you?" I looked at him and then groaned. "I'm better now that I am marrying Gabby." I turned to look at Jay and then smiled. "Please make sure he behaves." He nodded and then smiled, shaking my hand.

I smiled when I finally made my way up to the front, ready to marry the woman of my dreams.