Chapter 141

Matt's POV

After making my way upstairs to the kitchen, I looked around for the pans. That's when I realized that I had no clue where much of Antonio's stuff is. Luckily, right before I went downstairs to ask Gabby, she made her way upstairs with Matteo. "Thank god you're up here now. I have no clue where anything is when it comes to pans."

Gabby chuckled and smiled at me as she walked over to the couch. "Pans are in the island, top left drawer. Use the range. They don't have an oven, it's in the wall." I turned around and looked at the kitchen before nodding. "Got it. Now, do you still take everything the way I used to make your breakfast when we cooked?"

Gabby smiled at me. "Matt, just cook. I am going to just relax here and watch tv. Once the food is ready, bring it over here. I don't care what Antonio says about not eating in the living room....I am a new mom and I need to be comfortable." I chuckled when she said that before deciding to grab her a glass of water.

Once I filled it up, I carried it over to her in the living room. "Here, you might as well stay hydrated. I noticed that this place is a lot less moist than our apartment." Gabby nodded and smiled at me, loving it when I took care of her like that. "Listen, I know Antonio said we could stay for a while but....I found my iPad in my hospital bag. We can look at homes."

I turned to look at her and smiled. "Thank god we didn't unpack that hospital bag. That means we have a lot of our old pictures still with us." Gabby smiled at me. "I didn't even think of that. Thank god for cloud storage." I chuckled, smiling at my gorgeous wife as she sat there with Matteo. I then leaned over to kiss her softly. "I love you."

Gabby smiled. "I love you too but, I would love you more if you got me some food!" I chuckled and nodded. "Coming right up." I walked away to the kitchen so I could make her some breakfast before she got too cranky.