Dawsons in the House

Gabby's POV

While Matt was making breakfast, I was sitting in the living room watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. I looked at Matt and saw he was cooking, deciding that I should get it instead. Getting up, I saw Matt look at me so...I decided to put my hand up and stop him.

"I can open the damn door Matt, I'm not a china doll" He nodded, smirking as he continued making us some pancakes. Walking up to the door, I opened it to see my dad. "Dad. When did you get in town? Thought you were in Miami last time I checked." Ramon Dawson took her in his arms and hugged her smiling. "I had to come when I heard I had a new grandson by your ex."

That's when I got nervous. I then looked at Matt. "Dad, he is my fiancé." He stared at me, shocked. "Can I come in?" I nodded, letting him in when I heard Antonio walk up behind him. "Dad slow down, don't...." I looked at my brother. "Thanks for the warning!" I saw my niece and nephew and smiled. "Hi Ava and Diego. How about you come in?"

They both nodded at me and smiled. Ava spoke up first. "Can I hold him?" I nodded. "Not yet, but go sit in the living room and look at him. I need to rest too after I talk to your dad." They both nodded and smiled, walking to the living room. I then turned to Antonio and sighed. "Whatever you do, you control dad! I don't need this right now!"

Antonio looked at me, a little confused before realizing he means stress. "Okay, sis. I got it." I went to hug him and smiled. "If I say it gets to be too much, you back me up okay? And I don't just mean with your kids. I mean with dad too. Call next time!" I let him go before making my way to the living room to supervise Ava and Diego's first visit with Matteo.