Chapter 57

Antonio's POV

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" I heard Matt yell as I turned to look at my dad. Nodding, I moved to get up and escorted him out. "Go home dad." I then closed the door behind him, hearing Matt grab his phone. He put it on speaker as he got down next to Gabby. "911 What's your emergency?"

"Hi, my fiancée just passed out after having a fight with her dad. She just gave birth a few days ago and over did it. This is fire captain Matthew Casey from Truck 81, Firehouse 51. Our doctor is at Chicago Med." Matt yelled, scared before looking at me. "I am going with her in the ambulance when it gets here. Can you take care of Matteo?"

I nodded. He then continued. "Gabby used her pump. There's some breastmilk in the fridge. There's a crib by the couch just use that. I am going to leave my car. When I get the all clear, I am going to want you to bring Matteo. Gabby will be scared and will want to see him. You will bring him to keep her blood pressure down understood?"

I nodded again, letting him take control. That's when I heard the 911 operator. "Captain, I have dispatched your ambulance. Do they know where you live?" Matt turned to talk to them. "Can you please call ahead to med and get Natalie Manning and Will Halstead on the case? They were the ones that helped deliver the baby."

The 911 operator just said yes when I heard Stella Kidd and Emily Foster walk in. "We've arrived 911, we can take over." I turned to look at them and nodded. "We are going to Chicago Med. I already asked them to tell her doctors." Kidd nodded at me before nodding. "You're riding with us okay? Help us get her on the backboard and then the stretcher." I nodded, moving to help them put Gabby on the stretcher. "Go down, I'll be right there."

Running to grab my jacket and her wallet, I walked into my room and looked at Matteo. Walking over to him, I went to kiss his forehead and then whispered to him. "I will be back with your mommy soon. She will be okay." I then walked out and looked at Antonio. "Your dad doesn't come into this apartment while I am gone. You are in charge of Matteo. He stays here until I tell you to bring him to Med. Is that understood?"

Antonio just nodded and let me go. "The car keys and house keys are on the hook." I then ran out behind the ambulance, hoping and praying that Gabby is okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay listen, I know this was out of the blue but....I needed something to get more energy in this story and to spice things up. That and I wanted to get some of Firehouse 51 back in the story. Hope you understand and keep enjoying. Please review, leave comments and like!