Chapter 102

Matt's POV

After sharing a nice morning kiss, I looked at Gabby and smiled as she held Matteo in her arms. He was there the entire time but...we never hurt him. I smiled at him because he was awake right now and yawning. I could tell he was starting to get tired again, we both could. That's when I decided to kiss Gabby's forehead before whispering to her. "Maybe we should put the little guy in his crib and then we can go do what we said we wanted to do today?"

Gabby went and looked up at me. "You really want to take a bath together?" I nodded and smirked before kissing her forehead. "I think we've done it before haven't we?" Gabby looked at me, I could tell she was trying to remember if we did during our last marriage. But, we hadn't. "The closest we ever got to was a hot tub or shower together." I nodded and then went to grab her hand. "Are you nervous to do it? Is that why you're hesitant?"

She looked at me and sighed, not wanting to hurt me. "Matt, I don't want you to think I don't trust that you when it comes to possibly hurting me in the bath. It's just, that bath is small." I nodded and then sighed before moving to kiss her softly. "Maybe we can wait until we find a new place. I'm sorry but...this apartment is small." I nodded and agreed with her.

"Eventually, we will have to find a place with a nice backyard so that me and Matteo can play together with a soccer ball or a football." Gabby smiled at that idea. "You know, if we are being honest....that is one of the reasons I kept this pregnancy." I turned to look at her. "When I found out it was a boy...I just couldn't help but think that, you needed this. I saw how heartbroken you were when we lost Louie because you loved playing with him like that."

I nodded and then sighed as I kissed her forehead. "At least now, I get to do it with Matteo." Gabby smiled when I said that before nodding. "Listen, since I am stuck on bedrest...how about you go grab your laptop and we can look online to see what types of houses there are that aren't too far from here. I want to stay close to 81." I nodded before getting up from the bed. "Be back in a minute." I smiled as I left our bedroom to make my way to the dinning room where I kept my laptop.