Chapter 154

Gabby's POV

We had been playing the game for two hours now. Matteo was fast asleep and I almost had it. I knew what the answer was but, I never got to answer because Antonio got it first.

"Okay, so it's Mr. Green, in the Study, the Revolver." I glared at him. "Oh my god, finally. I mean, I got the answer first but okay...." Antonio smiled at me. "Actually, I had the answer an hour ago." I glared at him. "Hold on a second, you've had the answer for an hour?" Antonio chuckled. "Gabby, I'm a detective. I also know my kids. We've played this before and they always follow the same order."

Matteo glared at his dad. "Hey!" Antonio chuckled. "Hey, it's the truth!" Matt just looked at me and then smiled. "If it's any consolation babe, you can say you got it on your own. I didn't really help that much." Gabby nodded and smiled. "You helped with him. Still can't believe he isn't awake yet for a feeding."

Right after I said that, I regretted it because he started crying. I sighed and looked at Matt. "I got it. Can you help them clean up and then bring it downstairs?" I got up and looked at Antonio and the kids. "Listen, I am going to bed. This was fun. Maybe monopoly tomorrow night?" Antonio nodded and smiled. "Sure thing."

Matt then looked at us. "Monopoly in english?" Antonio smiled. "Yes, that game is in English." Matt smiled. "Then I'm in. Gabby, how about you go down and feed him? I can bring the game down." I nodded before getting up and smiling. "Thanks." I bent down to kiss him softly before going to grab Matteo. "Let's go buddy, let's go give you a nice bath and a feeding."

Matt smiled as I looked at him. "Be down soon. Might grab a beer with Antonio." I sighed. "Go ahead, just let the woman who is supposed to be on bedrest do everything!" Matt then changed his mind. "You know what, helping you get Matteo to bed and then getting some alone time with you sounds a lot better than a beer." I watched him get up and smiled. "Night everybody."

Antonio, Eva and Diego all replied to me at the same time. "Night." I smiled at my family before looking at Matt. "Help me downstairs?" He nodded and then wrapped his arm around my waist, helping me downstairs so that we could get Matteo ready for bed together.