Chapter 31

Matt's POV

After having a fight with Gabby an hour ago, I decided to take a breather. I moved into what would become the nursery and decided to see what everybody had brought us. I opened the first box to see that the Hermann's literally gave us everything they had for babies. At least, that's what they said per the note inside.

"We're done having kids. Might as well give them to someone who needs them" -Hermann

I smiled when he said that and then looked at some of the adorable outfits. For some reason, I expected there to be a lot more clothes than what I saw based on how many kids he had. But, I wasn't the only one that he probably either gave clothes to or maybe he threw some out. Checking out what was inside, I saw an outfit that I almost bought before....for our first baby.

I grabbed it and then started to tear up. I opened it and unfolded the little sweater that said "Mommy/Daddy's my favorite" Mommy in spanish, daddy in English. Why Hermann had this, I don't know but, it was a little heartbreaking to unfold. Regardless of the fight we started earlier, I decided to stop for now and go back to bed. I needed Gabby to comfort me again.

So, I grabbed the outfit and then whipped my tears. After shutting the lights off and starting to make my way to the bedroom, I heard Gabby. "Can you get me some water Matt?" I went to say yes, holding back a few tears. "Sure thing. Be right there." I walked to the kitchen to grab some water before finally making my way to our room, needing to be with her again right now.