Reception Part 4

Gabby's POV

After a while of relaxing alone with our friends, I finally saw that Matt had made his way back to us with some food. I was happy to see that he grabbed all my favorites because I was starting to get hungry. I didn't have a big breakfast and...if I wasn't sitting down, I probably would've fainted by now. "Thank god, I am starving."

Matt nodded while moving to sit next to me, giving me my plate before wrapping his arm around me. He then kissed my head and smiled. "Good, so eat up in case Matteo needs to eat soon. By the way, where is the baby monitor? I think I forgot to turn it on." I smiled at him before turning his head to show him Matteo came downstairs.

"Okay, who brought him downstairs without telling us? I wondered why it was so quiet in the crib. I was starting to get worried." That's when Cindy Hermann (and her 5 kids) looked at us. "He was getting fussy up there. I thought maybe Gabby could calm him down but, then he got quiet in my arms so, she let me hold him for you guys."

Matt nodded and smiled at Hermann before wrapping his arm around me as wet ate. I felt his hand move to my leg and then chuckled before grabbing it. "Calm down Matthew!" He knew when I used his full name, he was in trouble. Pulling his hand away, he went back to eating when there was a knock at the door. "I thought everybody was here?"

Matt looked at me confused before going to kiss my head. "Can you hold my plate?" I nodded before grabbing it for him. Matt then got up and walked to the door of our apartment.