Clue

Matt's POV

An hour after eating supper, we were finally ready to play a game of Clue. I helped set it up with Antonio before getting the cards out. That's when I realized that I couldn't play this game. It was all in Spanish. Well, maybe me and Gabby can play as a team. That's the only way.

I turned to look at Antonio when we started setting up before sighing. "Antonio, looks like I am going to have to sit out of this game." Gabby came back from checking on Matteo before looking at me. "Matt, you are not sitting out of game night." I looked up at her and sighed. "The only way I can play this game is if I am on your team."

Antonio looked at me. "There's no teams in Clue! And you agreed to play." I looked at him. "That was before I learned the entire game was in Spanish." He looked down at the board and the cards before nodding. "Oh, that's a problem. Fine, you and Gabby can be a team." Gabby smiled. "Well, we are married."

I chuckled when she said that before watching her sit down next to me. Eva looked at me while picking out her piece. "What does being married have to do with being a team?" I smiled at our niece. "Eva, being married is all about teamwork, co-operation and communication. So, me and Gabby are a team because we are married."

Gabby smiled when I said that before moving her hand to my knee and rubbing it. I then continued. "And something I can definitely tell you Diego is believe me when I say this...when they say the woman is always right, the woman is always right!" Gabby smirked when I said that before wrapping her arms around mine and kissing it.

Antonio chuckled when he looked at us. "God, now I know why Gabby's mind is do dirty now." Gabby chuckled. "You can blame that on my husband." She slapped my leg and smiled as she grabbed the cards for our game, ready to work as a team. She showed me our cards and I nodded, knowing the pictures at least. "Okay, I can play with the pictures." Antonio nodded. "Here, new parents go first."

I nodded and smiled before grabbing the dice and rolling them for me and Gabby.