Chapter 22

Matt's POV

After making my way out to the living room with Matteo, I walked over to Gabby and handed him to her. "There we go buddy, calm down for mommy okay?" I passed Gabby his blanket and smiled. "I promise, we won't let them stay long." Gabby looked up at me and then grabbed my hand. "We are going to let them stay for a while. I haven't seen them in a while."

I sighed and went to start an argument when Gabby stopped me. "I put my life on the line to give you this baby, now my friends are going to meet him." I decided to shut up and agreed. However, that line was not going to work forever. "Just to let you know, that is not going to work forever. So, take advantage of it. You have a month." She nodded. "Deal."

I smiled, kissing her quickly before walking to the door so that I could open it. After opening the door, I could see that everybody was about to yell when I stopped them. "You guys either be quiet or you do not come in this house." They all nodded and smiled. I then let them in and backed up so that they could walk up. I looked at Gabby when I heard her speak.

"Hi guys. Listen, before you say anything. I just want to say I'm sorry for everything that's happened in the past year. I know you had to put up with our drama but, that's over now." They all looked at Gabby and smiled. Hermann then spoke up. "Gabby, it's okay. We forgive you. And we actually have some things for you." He walked over to her with a gift. "From me and Cindy"

Gabby smiled when she say that before looking at Matt. "Can you either come hold him or open the gifts? I only have two hands." Matt smiled, nodding before walking over to me.