When did you speak to Antonio?

Gabby's POV

After Christie mentioned our engagement (which we never told her about), we naturally asked her how she knew about the engagement. Her answer was even more shocking than the fact that she knew about the engagement. She said that she called my brother at the station to figure out where we were. I was so confused.

"Okay, so when did you call my brother and how did you get his number?" Christie smiled at us. "I knew he was a detective with CPD Intelligence. I got his number from Severide." Matt nodded before smiling. "How was the flight from Florida anyways?" I watched as Matt sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

Christie then sat down in the chair near our bed. "It was fine. I am just glad I am staying for a few days. I am not missing the cold at all." Matt chuckled when he said that before looking at me. "You book a hotel already?" Christie nodded and was about to say something. "Cancel it. I am pretty much staying here so you can have the place to yourself."

I turned to look at him and shook my head. "No, she can stay at a hotel thank you. The only good bed we have there is our bed. And I am not letting someone screw my stuff up. Not when I have a week old baby to take care of." I then slapped Matt's cheek before kissing his other one. Matt nodded before kissing my forehead.

I then heard him speak to Christie again. "How long are you in town for?" She smiled. "I was going to stay until Gabby was off bedrest. Antonio said she was on bedrest and I thought you mind need to work so....I thought that I would give you a hand." Matt sighed when she said that. "I am actually on paternity leave so, I am going to be around the house too."

Christie smiled. "That's great, we can catch up." That's when I decided to tell her the truth. "Okay listen, obviously Matt is not going to give it to you straight so...I am. Christie, we love you and we are so happy you visited but...you should've called. We are exhausted, we haven't had any time together since the baby was born and we just need time together as a family. We also just got back together and we are planning a wedding. I need Matt to concentrate his attention on me and Matteo and he can't do that when you are our guest."