Chapter 124

Matt's POV

Once Gabby was cleared, we all made our way out to our car before turning to look at Antonio. "Thank god I forgot to do something when we got back." Gabby turned to look at me. "And what's that?" I smiled and went to point at the bags we left in the car. "We still have our clothes bag from the hospital stay." Gabby nodded and smiled before grabbing my hand.

I was going to move in and kiss her when I saw Antonio. Pulling away, I turned to look at him. "So, I just updated CPD with what's happening and they gave me a few days off to help you guys get settled. Now, I probably have clothes we can use. Need to go to the store at all because...I can give you the key to my place and go get stuff if you need to?"

Gabby looked at Antonio. "Can you get some baby stuff? Just clothes and blankets." Antonio nodded before getting close to Gabby and kissing her forehead. "Hey, we will get through this Gabby. As a family." Antonio turned to look at me and then smiled as he grabbed my hand. "I mean it, as a family. Matt, please relax around me now....we're in this together."

I smiled and nodded before wrapping my arm around Gabby. "What are we going to tell your kids about us living together?" Antonio looked at us. "I talked to Laura and they are going to stay with her for a while. I am going to go there to visit them." Gabby nodded before smiling at Antonio. "Listen, can we just get going Matt? I need to lay down and just rest."

I nodded and then looked at Antonio. "We'll talk when you get back to the house okay?" Antonio nodded at us and then smiled. "See you both at my place." I nodded again before moving to get both Gabby and Matteo in our car so that we can head to Antonio's place where we are going to be living temporarily.