Why's that Baby?

Matt's POV

Gabby looked up at me, looking confused as to why I needed her to take the lead on sorting the Amazon stuff. She looked worried when she asked me..."Why's that baby?" I kissed her softly before answering. "Not to be sexist or anything but...you are going to know a lot more about where you want this stuff and what the hell most of this stuff we are unpacking is."

She nodded while moving her hands to my chest and then moved to cuddle up to me more. I then moved her hands to her back, rubbing it a bit to give her support. "Listen, we are going to do this as a team okay? I just don't want you pushing yourself too hard. You put your life on the line already for our family. No need to keep doing it until you are fully healed and cleared."

Gabby then looked up at me and then leaned in to kiss me softly. "Fine, but don't be surprised if I start looking at wedding stuff. I am already starting to get the bug now that you proposed." I chuckled when she said that. "I assume it's because you want to be my wife again?" Gabby stared at me. "No, it's because I want to change my last name again." She backed up and punched my shoulder. "Of course I want to be your wife again. I said yes didn't I?" She said, pointing at her engagement ring.

I smiled and nodded. "That you did. Now listen, the sooner we start planning that...the sooner you can get your wedding dress. I know it takes time to order. At least, that's what I heard while I was dozing off and you were watching TV on your phone while feeding Matteo. What show were you watching anyways?" She chuckled and smiled. "Say Yes to the Dress"

I looked at her. "Okay, don't get any ideas until you talk to either your dad or brother. Sorry but, those dresses are way out of budget for us." She nodded and then leaned up to kiss me softly. "I don't care what my dress looks like. It just needs to be beautiful and white." I smiled before kissing her again. "Any dress you wear is beautiful."

She smiled at me. "Matt, just please relax. I want to wait to get my figure back. I am not going on a honeymoon with a baby bump." I looked at her and then nodded. "How about we talk about this as we eat? Maybe you can tell me where you want to go on a honeymoon?" She nodded and smiled, kissing my cheek. "Make me food, then come sit with me."

I nodded smiling as I watched her walk away before moving into the kitchen to make us some breakfast.