Chapter 150

Gabby's POV

As I say that Matt never taught me how to play poker, he was not happy. After swearing (Bullshit), I turn to look at him and remember the time. "Oh, right. I am talking about a different type of poker though. One that is more appropriate." Antonio turned to look at me, confused. "What other type of poker is there?" Matt blushed as he looked at him.

Antonio then realized which one we were talking about. "Oh, you mean that one." He smirked, having played a game or two when he was younger. "God, those were the times." Diego turned to look at his dad, confused. "Dad, what type of poker?" Antonio just looked at him and smiled. "The type of poker you can only learn about when you are in college."

Matt just smiled at me and then wrapped his arm around me as we ate supper. "I swear, it's like I had to train this guy all over again. The dirty mouth needs to be toned way down honey." Matt nods as he looks at me before going to kiss my cheek softly. "I promise." Antonio smiled at us, knowing we were really happy.

"Listen, I just want to say again. I am so sorry for making it so hard on you guys when you first got back together. I can see now that you guys are amazing together." Matt smiled at him and then nodded. "We are past that Antonio. Now, let's eat and we can play a game other than Poker. We need to relax anyways."

Antonio nodded and smiled. "We can always play Clue. I think we still have it in the basement." Matteo nodded, Clue being his favorite game. He then took another big bite of the game. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get it!" I stopped him once he got up. "You will do no such thing! I swear, if you wake that baby up...you are going to change one of his diapers."

Antonio chuckled as he looked at me. "Gabby, that's not a good idea...I mean, they have never changed a diaper before." I nodded. "Well Eva is going to have to learn to change a diaper." Eva looked at me. "Why?"