Wedding Day Part 3

Gabby's POV

As I sat in bed feeding Matteo, I wondered where Matt was. He was supposed to be back here a while ago. I wondered what was taking so long when I finally saw him walk into the room. I smiled at him, ready to ask him. "Where the hell were you?"

He smiled at me before walking over to me. "I had to set something up. I have a surprise for you and I want you to just consider what I am going to say. I already have everything set up." I looked at him confused when I saw Stella standing in the doorway with Severide, holding a dress. "Oh my god, you want to get married today? Where?"

Matt smiled at me before turning to look at Stella. "Thanks for ruining the surprise. But yes, I talked to Med and Chaplain Orlovsky. He has an opening this morning. And he is going to marry us, if you want, in the Hospital Chapel." I went to grab her hand. "I know it's not conventional but...we have been through so much since we got back together. I can't wait. Plus, I already feel married to you so...let's just make it official."

I smiled when she said that before looking at Matteo. "What about this guy?" Matt smiled at Matteo and kissed his forehead. "He'll be with us. We are going to walk in together as a family. It will be similar to what we did last time with Louie. That okay?" I smiled at him and nodded before grabbing his neck. "I can't wait."

Matt smiled at me before leaning in to kiss me softly. "Listen, I am going to go get ready. Stella will help you. I will see you in the chapel when you're ready. I love you Gabby and I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Gabriella Casey once again." I smiled before kissing him again. "Let's do this!"

Matt smiled and nodded as he got up, kissing Matteo softly before kissing me again. "The next time I kiss you, you are going to be my wife again." I smiled when he said that before kissing him one last time, letting him go. "See you soon." I smiled as he walked away, ready to be his again.

___________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I know that this is out of the blue but....everything I wrote in the past few chapters was giving me the perfect plotline to write this wedding storyline. I mean, Gabby gets hurt and is back in the hospital (again)! We all know that if this was the show, they would've done the same thing. So now, I am going to get them married. The next few chapters are going to be the wedding. Please enjoy.