House Hunting Part 1

Gabby's POV
Wow, this is going to be fun. Finding a new place to live. Honestly, I have been meaning to bring this up for a while. Even though this was our first home as a married couple, I haven't felt comfortable here ever since I moved back in. I get we rushed everything but...knowing that Matt agrees we should move to a new place makes me feel a lot better. I want to leave the bad memories here and start fresh with him and Matteo.

Once Matt was back in our room, he walked over with his laptop before getting on the bed next to me. I smiled when he set it down because he still had a background picture of us. "Okay, just curious and be honest with me....was that always your desktop background or did you just change it recently to that picture we took in front of Molly's?"

He looked at me and sighed. "Would you be mad if I said I just changed it back?" I shook my head and then moved up to kiss him softly. "No, because I understand. You were mad at me that I left you, so it is okay that you changed it because you didn't want to look at that nice memory." He nodded and then smiled at me. "Funny enough, that was before we got married. I don't even think we were dating at the time."

I shook my head. "No, at the time I was dating Peter Mills." He nodded before kissing my forehead. "I wonder if somebody told him about us having a kid and getting married again?" I sighed before moving to cuddle up to his side. "Let's not talk about this. No arguments." He nodded as he felt my arm on his stomach. He then moved his hand to my arm and rubbed it as he opened up a web browser to look at homes with me.

"Okay, so renting or purchase?" I looked up at him and then started to really think about that because, this was something we never did. "I mean, right now we are renting but...are we ready to take the big leap of actually buying a house together?" Matt looked into my eyes before nodding. "Are you not ready to buy a house together?"