Chapter 87

Two Hours Later - Back at the Appartment

Gabby's POV

After getting home, I smiled at Matt as he helped me into the door while Antonio was there helping us with Matteo. I turned to look at him and smiled. "Hey Antonio, how about you just order us some food? I know we said Chinese back at the hospital. I have to feed Matteo anyways and then put him down for a nap." Antonio smiled and nodded. "Of course. Get changed too and then get on that couch!" I smiled and nodded before looking at Matt. He got the signal and smiled while helping me to our bedroom.

After making our way into the bedroom, Matt closed the door and then put Matteo on the bed in his car seat. He also put me on the bed and helped me sit up against some pillows. He then smirked while looking at me. "This might be the only time I get to help you get changed." I chuckled and smiled. "He is right there. Put him in the crib and then help me get changed."

Matt nodded before going to grab Matteo from his car seat. He then picked him up and put his head on his shoulder, kissing it softly. "Do you need to feed him?" I nodded. "I will after we get changed. Maybe we can get close later?" He nodded before carrying Matteo to his crib. Matt then walked over to his dresser and grabbed something comfortable. He then did the same at my dresser before walking over to me. "Here, let's get you changed."

I nodded and smiled as I got up with his help and moved to take off my dress. He undid the zipper and then let it fall to the ground. Not getting too sexual with me (yet) he gave me my sweats and then helped me put them on. Once I was dressed, I decided to help him with his suit. I took it off slowly before rubbing his chest. He smirked when I did that. "Tease"

I chuckled and kissed him softly. "Get changed and then we can go out. People will be here soon. You sure they won't care about us in sweats?" He put his hands on my waist and then kissed me again. "It's our wedding day isn't it?" I chuckled and nodded before sitting down again and watching as Matt got changed out of his suit and into some sweats.