The Wedding Part 2

Gabby's POV

As I put the finishing touches on my hair and wedding dress, I looked at Sylvie and Antonio as we did my hair. I was nervous. I mean....this is a quick wedding but, for some reason it felt right. I just hoped that they felt the same way. Only one way to find out. "You guys think that I am doing the right thing? I mean, we are getting married very fast."

Antonio looked at me and smiled. "Gabby, he was the one that asked me to help get this all set up in 24 hours. Yes, I am fully supportive of this. Plus, I hate his sister for all this pain." I nodded and smiled when I saw Matteo fast asleep. I moved to check on him and smiled. "Oh, by the way...make sure you support me. I am still weak."

That's when I heard Maggie walk in. "Gabby, we gave you meds this morning. I promise, you are going to be able to do this. Med was in on the plan and we have been getting you ready for this all morning. Between the meds we gave you, the extra food we gave you and the later feeding we provided to Matteo...everything is set up to be a perfect wedding."

I smiled when she said that. "I just wish I didn't have to spend my wedding night in a hospital." Maggie then smirked. "You aren't. You are going to be released to your home and I will be there with you and Matt. I'll provide you with services there tonight and....I will take care of Matteo. I am doing this as your nurse and your friend."

I was shocked when I heard that before smiling. "I will have to do some pumping later. Also, you are going to have to excuse me and Matt but...he is getting lucky tonight." Antonio was not happy when I said that. "Okay, can you please not say that in front of me. Just finish getting ready so that we can get you married again?" I smiled nodding, ready to marry Matt....again.