Want to Visit?

Meanwhile, at Firehouse 51:

"I wonder how Matt and Gabby are doing with little Matteo" Stella said as she sat with her co-workers. She then turned to look at her boyfriend, Severide. "Hey Sev, did Matt say what day they were heading back to his place?" Severide looked up at her and checked his phone. "Matt texted me saying that they were going home today. I was going to stop by with food."

Hermann nodded before smiling. "Listen, what do you say we go over now? Do it quickly before they get too comfortable. Plus, I have clothes from Cindy that I still have to give to Matt. I either could do it now or I have to do it after shift." Mouch then joined in. "We would have to ask Chief though." They all nodded when they saw Chief come in.

"What do you need to talk to me about Mouch?" Hermann then spoke up on behalf of the group. "We thought about visiting Matt and Gabby. They just brought little Matteo home today and I need to drop some stuff off from Cindy." Boden wasn't too sure about the idea but decided that it would be nice to meet the little guy. "Okay, let's get going then."

Everybody smiled, getting up so that they could go visit the new family. They were all so excited. The wanted to see them because they knew it would be fun and because they hadn't met the little guy yet. Hopefully, they would let them in though.