Union Representative

Matt's POV

After what I thought about last night...I couldn't sleep much. So now, here I am up early around 8 am, getting ready to have Mouch come over while Gabby was still asleep. I called him about 30 minutes earlier and was now ready to have him talk to me about updating my insurance.

After starting some coffee for me and Gabby, I heard a knock on the door. (I made sure to tell Mouch not to ring the doorbell so he didn't wake Matteo up). Walking over to the door, I smiled when I saw him, letting him in. "Hey Mouch, thanks for coming over. Just do me a favour and keep quiet? We just got Matteo back to sleep and Gabby's still asleep."

Mouch nodded and smiled. "What do you need to talk to me about?" I sighed and then led him to the kitchen. "I want to talk to you about our life insurance policies. I couldn't help but think about it after me and Gabby talked about something. I changed mine after the divorce but, I forget how to change it back and add a new dependant."

Mouch went to sit down and then smiled. "Lucky for you, I have done this numerous times with Hermann." I chuckled, moving to sit down when I remembered I made coffee. "Want some coffee Mouch? It's decaf." He nodded. "I'd love one." I then walked over to the pot, grabbing us two mugs before walking back over to Mouch. "Okay, so how does this work?"

Mouch got out some papers to fill and grabbed a brochure. "These are the forms you need. And in the pamphlet, that is the premiums you would pay if you added certain money. The dependant fees are listed over here." He said pointing with a pen. "I looked at the price and then got scared. "Okay, that's a bit more money than I have to spare but, I have to do this."

That's when I heard Gabby come out of the room in her bathrobe. "Have to do what?"