Chapter 77

Matt's POV

I turned my head when I heard what Gabby said and then ran my fingers through her hair, not ready for what my sister was going to say. I kissed Gabby's forehead to give her reassurance that I was going to be on her side when I finally heard my sister talk.

"Wow, I didn't know all that. Maybe I should've called first. Then maybe I would've realized this was a waste of time." I heard my sister say before mumbling under hear breath...."Ungrateful illegal, probably here for a green card. She must need Matt again so she doesn't get deported." That's when I had enough.

I got up and then grabbed my sister. I pulled her up off the bed and then slapped her. I didn't care if she was my sister, nobody talked about Gabby that way. "You have no right to speak about my fiancé like that! The mother of my child! The woman who put her life on the line to give me children!"

I could tell she was shocked that I hit her, I never did it but...this was too much. She then looked at Gabby. "Gabby, you changed my brother. Thanks for ruining my family." She then went to walk away. I got mad when I saw her walk away before seeing Gabby cry. I then ran over to her and then moved to get in with her.

"Sh...it's okay Gabby, I'm here now. She's gone and she is not coming near you anymore." Gabby just grabbed my neck and held me close, whispering to me. "What did she say anyways?" I kissed her forehead and then shook my head. "You don't want to know. Trust me when I say that." Gabby sighed and knew what I meant.

"Listen, I am going to make a call okay? I am not going to let another family member get in the way of us. I have a surprise for you. Let me just talk to Antonio." Gabby nodded before kissing me. "See you soon." I went to get up again and then walked. I decided that, if I didn't have my sisters support....time to show her I mean business.

Gabby is going to be my wife again, tomorrow morning!