The Wedding Part 5

Matt's POV

After listening to Gabby's vows, I was speechless. However...I knew I had to get mine out to make this official. I took a deep breath and decided to take it slow. "Gabriella Dawson, I always tell you that you are my miracle. I tell you this because you are the woman who has brought me out of the darkness many times before. When I lost my first love, you brought me out of the darkness.

During that time, we grew closer to one another and we learned to love each other not only as friends but as lovers. You blow my breath away everyday. And yes, at times I do worry about you...just know that it's because I love you. I have almost lost you too many times but, enough is enough. Gabby, I am done running...you are my forever.

My main goal in life is always to make you happy. I vow to do that everyday while helping you raise our little miracle, the best gift any man could ever ask for. I also promise to be your rock just like you are mine. We are in this together Gabby today, tomorrow and forever. I vow to love you until the day I die, in sickness and in health.

And I promise that from now on, you are my home. I am not loosing you again. I love you." Gabby smiled at me before wiping a tear from my eye. Everything I said was true. Once I was done, I turned my attention back to the chaplain.

"May we please have the rings?" Antonio stepped forward and then gave us the rings. I smiled as I took them from him, ready to give Gabby her wedding ring back. We exchanged rings while reciting the normal vows that go with the ring exchange. That's when my favorite part came.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Matt, you may now kiss your wife!" I leaned over and took Gabby in my arms, kissing her slowly before hearing the applause. We then pulled away and smiled. "What do you say we head out of here and go home? We can invite everybody over for lunch. How does that sound?" Gabby smiled and nodded. I then got up and talked to everybody.