Chapter 133

Matt's POV

After making my way back downstairs, I came into the living room to see Gabby wasn't there. "Gabby, where are you?" I heard her yell from the bedroom. "I'm in here Matt." I heard her voice from the bedroom before walking in. When I walked in, I saw her taking some clothes out to put them away while also hiding that she is crying. "Gabby, you're crying."

Gabby tried to hide her face from me. But, she knew that I wasn't going to give up. Turning to look at me, she walked over to me and then wrapped her arms around my neck. "Matt, I am sorry for everything that has gone down. It's all my fault." I was shocked to hear her say that. "Hey, calm down. This is not your fault baby."

She moved to stand in front of me, putting her hands on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. Kissing her forehead, I whispered to her. "Gabby, this isn't your fault." Gabby sighed. "Had I just told you, my dad would've never been pissed at you and then he would've never tried to do this to us." I looked down at her and sighed.

"Gabby, you have no control over what your father does and doesn't do. If this was him, you shouldn't consider him your father. If he did this, it means he doesn't give a crap about you. Gabby, you could've died in the fire. What kind of father does that to his daughter?" Gabby looked up at me and then nodded.

"Gabby, we are going to be okay. But....I don't want you to blame this on yourself. Now, Antonio is going to grab a pizza. He'll probably be a half hour. How about you relax in bed and let me put some of the stuff away? I don't want you overwhelming yourself anymore or overdoing it. We have been through enough today. Relax."

Gabby nodded before going to lay down in bed. I then went to continue putting some of our clothes away. We both did our own thing in silence, needing this to feel better after a long day. Hopefully, this doesn't push us apart. We just got back together and now, I am worried.