Chapter 99: *Filler* Yakuza AU

I do not own One Piece

As this is an AU clearly this filler has absolutely nothing to do with the story line. However, that being said, if ya'll like this particular AU perhaps I can make multiple parts to it. I hope you all enjoy! Also, as this would be the first part, it'll be a bit slower paced than some other mafia type AU's. Especially since this is more of Katsu, who will be called her birth name as Mitsu, will be meeting the Straw Hats. If you guys do happen to like where it is going, then like I said I'll add another part later on.

.................................................................
3rd Person POV
.................................................................

A katana rested at the neck of a shaking man. His eyes were wide as he looked up at the red haired man that held him down to the ground with his foot. He had known the risks that spying for a rival yakuza, specifically those that lead to him getting caught.

"P-Please-"

The man pressed his foot down harder onto his chest. "Eh? You're begging for me to let you off easy?" His blue eyes narrowed and as he leaned down to sneer at the quivering man his red hair pulled out from the ponytail and into his face. "You're the one that just walked into my sister's room."

"I- It was an accident! Please I-I swear! I'm new!" The man cried looking up at the red haired male. Standing over him was Sato, the nephew of Shanks who was the leader of one of the largest yakuza groups in japan. The man was not prepared for the nephew to be as terrifying as he is. Especially over walking into the wrong room!

"That's not an accident that can be allowed." Sato frowned, removing the sword and reaching down to pick up the crying man by the collar of his shirt. Removing his foot, he began to drag the man down the hall. "I can't get blood in front of her door, so we'll move you somewhere else."

"W-Wait! No!"

Walking down the hall Sato paused as he recognized two other figures walking down the hall. Their eyes traveled down the the man Sato was dragging and they raised an eyebrow in question.

"Isn't that the new member?" Makoto asked, pointing down at the crying man. He was dressed in a black suit, though the black tie hung around his neck loosely. His blue hair was slicked back for the most part, a few stubborn strands had managed to fall forward into his face. "What's he doing on this part of the house?"

"I-I got lost-!"

Sato kicked the man's face, halting any excuse from escaping him. "He walked into Mitsu's room."

The air stiffened as both males paused, their eyes now glaring down at the man.

"While she was in there." Sato continued.

The man could already see the light.

"While she was changing."

The man tried to call out a protest at the last comment. He was sure whoever this Mitsu person was had not been present in the room, and she surely had not been changing when he walked in.

Before he could utter another word of complaint, a new person was pulling him up. This time, however, it was the person he knew he needed to fear. The red haired man glared down at him.

"Oh, so you just need to die then." Shanks answered, his eyes nearly white with rage. "Sato, you go check up on your sister. Makoto and I will take care of this pest."

Sato bowed, placing his sword back. "Of course, Uncle."

Without another word, Shanks began to drag the spy away with Makoto following after him. Sato waited a moment before turning and walking back towards his sister's room.