Chapter 51: I call Number Two!

I don't own One Piece

Here's Katsu's Outfit

.................................................

The sea breeze surrounded me, loosening strands of my braided hair. Arisu had finally docked the ship, and we were just leaving the docks. My attention quickly went up towards the endless skies and large floating bubbles.

Two years had gone by fast.

"Katsu, we gotta go by the museum first to check on the art-" Arisu paused, looking at me with narrowed eyes. "You little shit. You're not wearing that to the museum are you?"

I blinked, looking down at my clothes. Sure, it wasn't much. A blue poncho with red and white triangles decorating the edges, I wore a black sports bra underneath of course. As well as white shorts that stop just before mid thigh, my black belt resting at my hips and holding my weapons.

Already knowing the woman's issue with my dressed down outfit, I grinned. "Ah, yeah. I figured why not show off my beautiful body." I stuck out my tongue and winked playfully. I would change just before the unveiling anyway. We were only going to check and make sure the art got here safely.

The woman groaned, "Sometimes I wish I never encouraged that behavior."

"Mamoru wouldn't have been happy," I nodded, dodging a fist send my way. "Now then, where is this art museum?"

With a few grumbled complaints, she tugged me along my my wrist. Arisu's clothes were more elegant, going with a simple black dress that stopped at the ground. Her hair, now dyed a blue-green, was styled into a side braid, and the right half was shaved with some intricate designs shaved into it.

"Kenji, watch the ship!" Arisu demanded.

"Yes! Arisu-sama!" I glanced behind me to wave with a free hand. "Bye Katsu! Be safe!"

"Bye Kenji!" I smiled as his waving figure slowly disappeared as I was dragged into town.

..................................

After we looked over the art and made sure it had made it safely Arisu had left me at the bar Rayleigh and his wife, Shakky, own. By now it didn't surprise me how easy it was for the woman to find everything, her navigation skills were as good as Mamoru's. She had been both shocked and apparently angry that I couldn't even find her house without any help after two weeks of staying with her. Kenji helped me fix up the town while I was there with arrows, much like Ace had done for me before.