Chapter 90: Alliance

I do not own One Piece

................................................................

"So we'd team up with you guys and defeat one of the five emperors?!" Nami exclaimed. "That's ridiculous! I don't know what you're aiming at but don't do it Luffy! Don't be taken in by him!"

I had been staring at Law closely. There wasn't much I was able to tell what he was planning.

"I never said we'd just go and defeat an emperor! I meant we'd go by everything and develop a strategy to see if we can find our chance!" Law quickly called back, "What will it be, Straw Hat?"

I snorted immediately. Law must have some plan already, so saying we would develop a plan was likely just a ruse. However, the poor man has no idea how our Captain deals with plans. Hell, he has no idea how Luffy will view an alliance.

Should I warn Law what he's about to get into?

"That emperor..." Luffy asked, "Which one is that?"

I blinked, that was an interesting question from Luffy. I expected him to just agree right away.

Law explained some of his plan, and who he was intending to take down. During the whole explanation, I was still latched onto him, just waiting for him to protest and shove me off. It has surprised me that he hasn't reacted much yet, it's almost taking the fun out of it.

In the end I was relieved to hear that neither Shanks or Taro were included in Law's plans of emperors to take down.

"I see, ok!" Luffy smiled, "Let's do this!"

"What?!" Nami exclaimed in shock.

I snorted, "Ah, at least Luffy heard some of what is planned instead of just agreeing right away. Gotta give him props for that at least." I shrugged watching as she sighed in agreement. "Anyway, we should be heading back to the others. Franky, well technically Chopper's body, needs medical attention." Both Nami and Luffy jumped and rushed over to Franky, who was still unconscious.

The I looked up at Law, staring at him until he met my gaze. Instantly I hardened my gaze and the air shifted slightly as I made sure he knew I was being serious. "Ah, Law. Let me make one thing clear." He appeared to swallow and I could have sworn I saw a bead of sweat trail down his face as I glared at him. "If you intend on betraying my Captain, I won't give a shit about our friendship. I will fucking castrate you, as will the rest of my crew. Got it?"

"Yeah, Katsu-ya."

I smiled, hopping off of him and landing in the snow. "Good! Now come on, bestie! Let's go!-"

"Katsu!" I sighed as Luffy's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back over to him and placed me on his back. "You weren't supposed to leave my back!"

That took him a while to notice.

Chuckling I patted his head as he pouted, his thoughts likely going over the possibility that his meat may get cut. "Ah, ah, sorry Captain. I won't do that again, so no worries."

................................................................

"We're forming an alliance with the heart pirates?!" Usopp and Chopper exclaimed in shock.

Upon entering the cave I was again let down and allowed to walk on the ground. It felt good to be able to stretch once more. Some part of me wondered if it would just be worth it to wear shoes, but the idea itself send nothing but disgust and anxiety through me.