Chapter 64: *Filler* Days with the Straw Hats: Sanji

I dont own One Piece

Since this last week was my birthday and I didn't have time this week to type up a full chapter with our current arc, so I did this instead.. I hope ya'll dont mind. I also added a little character bio about Katsu at the end of the chapter. If you guys like those I can add some more with my other OC's in later chapters.

Also, this filler takes place after the timeskip, and you'll get a slight spoiler with Katsu's nickname for Sanji.

............................

There were crew members which I spent a lot of time with. That being Robin, Zoro, Chopper, Luffy, and Franky.

Though with my Captain it's mainly because he tries to demand I draw ridiculous things. Such as him riding a dragon, or a dragon piggybacking him. He's a strange man, but I've found that I happen to like strange.

Chopper tends to stick towards me for many reasons. One being he's my nap buddy, along with Zoro. The other being he's a doctor who is constantly worrying over my psych. He's been trying to cure the rest of my amnesia, but we haven't found anything yet. However, at one of our little therapy sessions when I described some of my choppy memories he did look concerned. He stopped trying as hard to recover my memory after that bit, mumbling something that it might be good I dont remember.

Of course Robin and Franky are my normal go to people. Typically Robin comes around when I'm with Franky, though only long enough to glare at him with a silent warning.

Zoro is another of my go to people. We have at least one nap a day, sometimes two. It depends how bad Sanji has annoyed him and Luffy has bugged me. He serves as a good lookout and I've found I relax somewhat better around him. He must not mind me being around him either, since he appears to wait for me to sit beside him before he falls asleep. When we're not napping I've spent a good amount of time training with him. Lately he's been trying to show me how to sharpen my weapons.

Of course there are the crew members which I don't spend as much time with. Those consisting of Brook, Nami, Sanji, and Usopp. That dosen't necessarily mean I dont enjoy their company, I just dont have as much time with them as I do with the others.

Today, however, was one of those rare days that I got to spend with Sanji. He was the first one to get up normally, and I just happened to be up as well. Well, Correction, I never went to sleep.

When he walked into the kitchen, still in a slight daze with a cigarette hanging between his lips, he blinked at me for a moment. I had been working on one of my drawing from Luffy's last fight all night, and had just nearly finished it, when I looked up and met his dazed look. He blinked again, starting to look more awake the longer he stared at me.

I offered a small smile and raised my hand. "Good morning, Mr. Husband."

He swooned over the nickname I had given to him. At least now he didn't have a nosebleed everytime I said it.

"My eyes weren't decieving me, there really is an angel gracing me with her presence!" He smiled, walking towards the kitchen. "Why didn't you get me up sooner? I would have made you something when you woke up."

I waved my hand dismissively. "Nah, I never went to sleep. Mr. Glow Up was on night watch and fell asleep so I stayed up just in case." Before Sanji could threaten to kick Usopp to death, I added, "I honestly couldn't sleep anyway. It was too quiet with Nami and Robin, and I had too many ideas going in my head for my drawings."

Sanji appeared to calm down, but he frowned as he pulled out some oranges from the fridge. "I would have made you some tea to help sooth you if you needed me to. It's really not good to be staying up all night."