Chapter 61: Brother's Suspicion and Family Drama

I don't own One Piece

Alright ya'll! Just a quick reminder of the members of the Emerald Pirates. Just in case you either dont remember, or you just dont know.

Taro: Captain
Kimiko: First Mate
Sango: Shipwright
Masa: Navigator
Tomi: Doctor
Hiroshi: Chef
Kuro: Musician
Nikita: informant (heads up, this is technically your first time meeting her)
..................................................

3rd POV
.................................................

A big ship painted a dark green docked at a lonely island. The sun was beaming down brightly setting a high tempture for the inhabitants. On occasion a cool breeze would shift through and allow some relief to the heat.

If it weren't for the loud shouting from two blonde's, whom were chasing each other, and the soft tempo of a flute, the island would be mostly silent. The beasts that lived in the forest have become silent in the presence of the pirate crew. They didn't dare to venture out, nor did they have the guts to try to intimidate the crew either.

For such a laid back crew, they gave off a heavy pressence.

The two males sat in silence, neither looking up at the other. The younger, a red haired male which favored the older, stared down at the pictures which had been handed to him. A frown pulled at his lips as he studied each face, trying to burn the images into his brain.

The tattered black cloak, which he had stolen from his Uncle, was tossed to the ground. His gray button up shirt was only half buttoned up the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and left wrinkled. The only visible scar on his body was the star shaped scar under his eye. Beads of sweat dripped down his forehead, making strands of red hair cling to his forehead. Most of his long red hair was tied up in a ponytail, keeping his hair from his eyes.

The man sitting in front of him didn't bother with a shirt. His own long red coat had been tossed down on the ground beside him, showcasing his back littered with deep scars which looked to be from a whip. Even a few burn scars covered his sides and back. A hat covered his head, shading his eyes from view. His long brunette hair was also tied into a ponytail, though it was cut a few inches shorter than the red head's.

The two had moved away from the others in the crew to talk. To help ensure their privacy, the first mate had closed pushed the crew off to the side and stood close by with her arms crossed. Her own jacket tossed to the side, leaving her in her black bra as sweat dripped down her back.

Much like her Captain, her back was littered in old scars. Her violet-black hair reached below her waist and was left to hang freely, helping cover some of the scars on her back, and she made no effort to cover the scar on her cheek. Without her coat a silver band, which resembled intertwined vines, wrapped around her arm was visible. Her posture was straight and stiff, her arms crossed over her chest.

"You're sure about these guys?" Sato asked quietly, jerking his hand up to face the papers towards the man.

Taro nodded, "Ah, Kimiko double checked our intel. Those are the big fighters we need to worry about." He glanced around, a frown pulling st his lips. "Doesn't Makoto want in as well? He's as much part of this as you and I."

Sato scowled at Taro, his blue eyes squinting at he man. "Technically Mitsu is as well." Taro stiffened at the mention the the female which he had yet to meet. "But we agreed it's better for her safety to not include her. I prefer to not include Makoto. He has other things to worry about, and he doesn't deserve to deal with them."

Makoto would have been included in the conversation taking place. However, he had received a call at the beginning and had yet to come back. Sato wasn't complaining.