Chapter 7- Just a Small Memory

I don't own One Piece

....................

My sketchbook sat in my lap as I added in finishing touches to my newest picture. The sun had set, leaving the moon and some artificial light to guide me. Most of the crew was sleeping, but since Zoro was on watch he was left awake.

What I had sat next to him he didn't seem to pay much attention. Not that I cared, but if he had wanted to be left alone he would have said so.

Pausing on my picture, I looked at Zoro. My eyes skimmed over him to his swords. I had spent a good amount with the crew today, so their images were seated in my brain. Zoro, however, had been sleeping and I found it wrong to disturbs someone in their sleep, unless it was Mamoru. He was the only one I would do so, solely because it irritates him. Studying the details of Zoro's swords, I looked back at my picture.

Adding more details to the three towards, I nodded to myself. Taking a moment to look at the picture I held it out in my arms, putting distance between myself and the picture. Seeming pleased, for the most part, with the finished product I lowered my sketchbook and whipped my hands on my pants. I could never say I was completely happy with any drawing, then again what artist absolutely loves their own work?

Smiling at Zoro, I finally spoke. "You seem much more quiet. Like Robin." I muttered. "It's quite nice. Especially after everyone else on this ship shouts."

Zoro looked at me, then smirked. "You'll get used to the shouting, as well as Luffy's crazy antics."

I giggled, standing up. "If you don't mind, I would like to soar sometime. I'm not the best with swords, that particular blade never exactly worked well with me, but I can use a knife well."

His smirk only grew. "I guess it wouldn't hurt. Just tell me when you want to do it."

Smiling I turned away from him and yawned. "Well, I'll be heading to bed now." I paused my steps. "Ah, Zoro, thank you for letting me join you. I was able to get the details better on your swords." Once he grunted in response, I made my way to the room I shared with Robin and Nami. Passing by the boy's room all I could hear was loud snoring and occasional sleep talk. Mostly consisting from Luffy muttering about meat.

"Even in their sleep their noisy." I muttered, a smile tugging at my lips. "Just like at the bar."

Making it to the girls room, I quietly opened the door. Both Nami and Robin were sound asleep. Unlike the boy's room, ours was much more peaceful. Since there weren't as many females we had much more room. Along with that, everything was neat and organized. Though that's really just the perks of rooming with these two particular females. I doubt Robin could handle anything messy, or that Nami could draw her maps in unorganized work space.

Yawning, I sat my sketchbook on my nightstand then plopped down on the fluffy bed. Not a moment sooner did I fall asleep to the soft rocking of the ship.

...................

"Nami-swan! Robin-san! Katsu-chan!" Sanji sang, "I made you breakfast."

I blinked as Sanji carefully placed a plate of beautifully delicious food in front of Nami, Robin, and I. Nami and Robin inhaled the aroma, smiling.

"Thank you, Sanji-kun!" Nami smiled.

Hearts formed in his eyes. "Anything for you, Nami-swan!"