Halloween Special!

As usual, this is a special, therefor it does not count towards the normal plot.
Also, I don't own One Piece
........................................
Mitsu Age: 6
Sato Age: 6
Makoto Age: 7
.......................................
             3rd POV
.......................................

   Two sets of twins stood together. All of which were red heads, though two were adults and the other two were children. While the children were getting help with getting dressed in costumes, both adults were helping said children.

The man was currently helping the female, who was pouting as the costume was chosen by her brother. She had made the mistake of making a competition over a race, in which she lost, which prompted her brother to pick her costume. The red head had planned her costume ahead, she wanted to be a pirate, but then her brother had to go and ruin it.

The man grinned as he placed a headband on her head. Her long hair had been styled by him, which really wasn't much as he just pulled it into a high ponytail. Of course to pull off the look he had placed a golden halo on top of her head, which was held by a stick and a headband.

"Mitsu, I think you make a lovely angel." The man grinned, resisting the urge to pat the top of the pouting girl's head.

Mitsu frowned, her cheeks still puffed out in protest. "I should be a demon." She glared over her uncle towards her brother, who didn't seem fazed by his sister's anger. "Then it would make sense as I beat Sato for making me wear this."

"Now, now, Mitsu." The woman attending to Sato turned to look towards the pouting girl. "You did make the race a competition. You lost fair and square, so you have to pay up. Besides, you do look beautiful."

"Hey, Sayomi, this reminds me of the time you lost a game too!" The man snickered, turning to look at his sister. "Remember when you had to dress like the captain for an entire week and-"

The man was quickly cut off by the woman, who proceeded in shoving a lollipop in his mouth, choking him. "Shut it, Shanks." She growled, then looked back towards the two younger twins with a smile. "There, you're both ready now! Makoto will be here soon, then Uncle Shanks and I will take you three for a ride on Uncle Shank's ship."

Mitsu was wearing a poofed out white dress which contained too much glitter for the girl. While she wasn't against the shiny sparkles, she wasn't all for it completely covering her. Once again, this was her brother's idea. White flats covered her feet, just as white gloves covered her hands. On her back were small white wings, once again covered in glitter. Her crimson hair stood out against the all white outfit, and helped bring out her face even more. Though her arms were crossed and her mouth was turned into a scowl as she glared at her brother. Indeed, her face did not currently resemble the kindness of an angel, but rather the anger of a demon.

Sato, on the other hand, stood with a smug look on his face. His own long red hair was tied in a ponytail, though this one was tied lower and rested over his shoulder and allowed a looser appearance with bangs falling out. Over his left eye Sayomi had drawn three scars over it, a demand he had made after looking over at his Uncle. His pants were white and red stripped, which Mitsu had made a comment on how it looked stupid. A loose white button up shirt, which Sayomi made sure to button up all the way as there was a chill in the air, and Shanks had added a black sash around his waist which he placed a wooden sword through.

Sato found it amusing that he was the pirate and his sister was the angel. He knew she would get back at him later, but for now he would enjoy the moment. Though, he did regret the glitter, as it was getting everywhere, even on him.

"Let me get a picture!" Sayomi squealed, rushing off to the kitchen.

"Uncle Shanks." Mitsu whispered, guesting her Uncle to lean down to her level. The man did so with an amused smile on his face. She glanced at her brother, then cupped her hands over her mouth and whispered to the man.