Chapter 43: *Filler* Letters to Mamoru (Part 2)

I don't own One Piece

............................................

Mamoru,

I feel like it's been ages since I've talked to you. Of course you won't write back, so I suppose this works to satisfy me. We've been on the ship sailing for a few days now. Everyone has fallen back into their little routines, which I find amusing how we all have our own routine.
Anyway, let's see who haven't I told you more about?
Sanji!
First, let me just say he is the most amazing cook! You know that's high praise coming from me, considering I can't taste shit! Really though. His cooking is amazing, and I can understand why he was chosen by Luffy. On top of that he's one of the strongest here. I've found that Nami calls him, Luffy, and Zoro the monster trio. I understand why. He's also a major flirt. I think his obsession with females is the same as my obsession with oranges.
Anyway, I hope the bar is running smoothly. Hopefully you aren't just running it into the ground, since everything is so annoying to you.
Why did you decide to open a bar anyway? Your hate for people is really strong, so why would you want to surround yourself with people constantly?

Katsu.

................................................

Old Geezer,

You would not believe the day I had. I seriously thought I was going insane. Do you remember Sanji's bounty poster picture? That terribly, should be an abomination, drawn picture of him?
You remember that?
Well at first glance we found some guy that looked exactly like him. I couldn't even comprehend the situation. Thankfully Robin had be go back in and have some orange juice to clear my head. When I really got a good look at him, he looked nothing like the bounty poster.
After seeing that I honestly wanted nothing more than to send in a picture of what Sanji looks like. But I won't. Not now at least.
Anyway, we also saved this mermaid lady and her friend. Though the only big thing about that is that her friend makes good food apparently. I haven't tried it yet, but I doubt I'll actually be able to taste it.
You know, I never really realized it, but I kinda miss Yume's cooking. Well, maybe not the taste, since I couldn't really taste it... Okay, never mind. I just miss Yume. I hope she's doing well. I guess I kinda miss you too, but more like how you miss a mosquito buzzing around.

Katsu.

.............................................

Mamoru,

I am so excited! Surely you've gotten it by the time you get this letter! I finally got my first bounty!
So I have no idea how they got the picture, though I'm assuming it was one of the zombies that were in the area- never mind. Look at how bad ass the picture looks! The name isn't half bad either. And the bounty! I beat you! Ha!
I bet you're over there wallowing in self pity and annoyance.
I hope yo- Yume's proud. I know she was a little hesitant of me doing this because she didn't want me to get hurt.
If it makes her feel better I can protect myself. And for those moments that I can't I know my nakama have my back. I'd dare say that they're gonna be stronger that Taro's crew!

Katsu.

...........................................

Old Geezer,

My debt with Nami has tripled. I don't know how it happens, and I completely blame you. Because it is your fault, I believe you should have to pay Nami at least half of it. If you had taught me money management I wouldn't be in this predicament.
On another note, while Nami is greedy and sometimes I don't completely get along, Robin is an absolute delight.
And I'm not just writing this because she could be spying on me.
I really mean it. Robin and I get along great! She's more quite than the rest of the crew, so when I'm feeling socially exhausted she's one of the three people I can go to. Franky and Zoro being the other two. She's also the first I'll go to if I'm having any problems. It's almost like Yume, or kinda like an older sister? Oh! And she's the smartest one here! I used to think you were smart, Robin puts you to shame.
Have you gotten your monthly check up from Jiro? Don't be a stubborn old man and not go. If I have to go to check ups, so do you! Chopper dosen't give me a choice...

Katsu.