Chapter 21: Kuma Arrives

I don't own One Piece.
........................
3RD POV
........................

Makoto let out an annoyed sigh. The transponder snail still in his hand. Sato had called him again. Mainly to scold him for hanging up, but also for information. Kuma had landed, and he wasn't answering.

"Stupid Warlords." Makoto scoffed, walking away from the main fight. "I wanted to fight the zombie too. Now I have to hunt Kuma down."

Though with his shadow back, he didn't have to worry about the rising sun anymore. It left one less thing for him to worry about. Makoto kicked a rock as his attention was brought back to the castle, where a loud crash echoed.

Makoto paused, looking from the direction of the port to the castle. "Technically speaking." He muttered, "Kuma should be going towards the castle." A grin formed on his face. "Why not kill two birds with one stone?"

Turning on his heel, Makoto kicked his feet up into a run. His new destination now the castle.

......................

"Ki Shi Shi Shi!" The warlord laughed, staring at the large man holding a bible. "You were quick to come, Kuma." A smirk played on his lips showing his pointed teeth. "No wonder you're the government's favorite. Coming to retrieve their property like a good dog."

The large man, Kuma, was unaffected by Morria's words. "I'm not just here for the government's escaped experiment." Morria raised an eyebrow in question, his lips pulling down just the slightest. "Along with the retrieval of their property, I'm bringing you news of the new Warlord."

"Oh?" Morria asked, "So who is it? There are plenty of pirates who would kill for the job."

"Marshall D. Teach." Kuma answered, glancing at Morria. "Also known as Blackbeard."

"Blackbeard?" Morria frowned, pausing at the doorway he was walking out of. "Never heard of him."

"He was a former member of the Whitebeard pirates." Kuma informed, not bothering to look in Morria's direction. "He fled from there and proved his abilities before being appointed."

"Hmm..." Morria mused, "What's his bounty?"

"Zero."

A large sharp toothed grin formed on Morria's face. "Ki Shi Shi Shi! Completely unknown!" Morria looked over the edge of the balcony. The red haired girl appeared unconscious, her body sunken into the ground as blood pooled from her arm and head. "The government property should be easier to take now-"

"There's one thing that has the government on edge." Kuma interrupted, turning to face Morria now. "After the incident at Enies Lobby, they are more cautious than ever about the movement of the Straw Hat pirates. If they are heading towards fishman island from water seven, there is a high chance that they will end up here." Kuma explained, "Do you understand what the government is worried about?"

Kuma gave Morris a chance to answer before continuing. "The government is concerned that another one of the seven Warlords will be taken by Straw Hat."

.........................

Three shots were made, followed by three bodies falling to the ground. Rolling his eyes, the blue haired pirate returned his guns to his sides.