Chapter 81:Punk Hazard

I do now own One Piece

....................................................................

I had changed my outfit after eating. Given we were about to embark on an island literally covered in fire, I figured it was best to scrap the hoodie and pants I was wearing. Instead I changed into a pair of black shorts and a white and black checker poncho. Underneath the poncho I wore my black bra. Then before I left the room I had added on my belt, which held my sketchbook and my fans, and I had braided my hair.

I had decided to leave Marimo under Chopper's care. It appeared to be the best option given where I was going, and I figured there was nobody better to take care of Maimo than the doctor of the ship. Said Doctor promised to take good care of my little fuzzy friend, so I didn't need to worry.

Apparently Zoro, Robin, and Usopp had drawn the short sticks. Only one of the three appeared upset about their short stick. Poor Usopp was sobbing, trying to swap with someone. I almost pitied him, almost.

"Katsu!" I blinked, looking down as Chopper ran over to me. "You really need to wear shoes if you're going!"

I puffed out my cheeks and frowned at him. "No."

"There's literally fire everywhere!" He yelled at me, "You might numb to pain, but that is no excuse to let yourself get hurt so easily. Your feet will burn to a crisp if you don't wear shoes!"

"I don't like them." I stated, walking over to Luffy and the others.

"Well then you can't go!" Chopper wrapped himself around my leg.

"I'm going!" I scowled at the Doctor, feeling him shake his head and grip onto me tighter. "Stop that!"

"You can't walk without shoes!"

I paused before an idea came to mind. "I'll piggy back on Zoro!" Chopper faltered, then looked over at Zoro.

The swordsman scowled at me, "Where's my hoodie?"

"My hoodie?" I asked.

"MY hoodie." He scowled at me, crossing his arms.

"Well, I don't know where your hoodie is, but my hoodie is in my room." I answered.

He turned away from me, "Go walk."

Chopper's grip tightened on my leg, making me turn to look at Usopp for a moment. Shaking my head I looked over at Luffy. Usopp needed his arms if we needed to fight, Luffy can use his legs. I wasn't about to ask Robin to carry me either, and Zoro was being a big baby.

"Captain!" I begged, "Piggy back?!"

"Eh?" Luffy blinked at me, tilting his head. "I can walk."

"No, me piggy back on you!" I practically cried, holding out my arms.

"Oh, okay sure." Luffy shrugged.

Chopper let out a breath and let go of me before running to Luffy. "Oi, Luffy! You have to make sure and carry Katsu! She refuses to wear shoes and she can't walk on that island. You have to make sure and carry her the whole time!"

"Yeah, she's a little weird, but that's okay." Luffy grinned, "I'll make sure she stays off the ground!" Luffy grabbed onto my arm and tugged at me. "Let's go! You gotta draw me fighting the samurai dude!"

I grinned and followed after Luffy. Nami had made a path made out of clouds for us to travel on, which was super cool and I needed to remember to draw that later on. Luffy dragged me into the mini merry just in time for us to take off.

Sanji had packed us all boxed lunches for while we were out, and he had even been nice enough to pack me an orange too! Luffy had already opened his box and was eating his food, though I suspect Sanji knew that was going to happen as there was an extra box he had given to Robin.